You definitely read who you relate to. I find what I read most are the ones who make me laugh, those who monogram (of course), and those who love design. I started blogging just to let out a little steam, a little laugh and maybe some other awesome ladies would stumble across me and laugh with me along the way.
Well, 6 months into my little blog, one of my favorite ladies to read gave little me this….
Breaking News (Mrs. News Readin’) gave ME the Queen of ALL things Awe-Summ Award! I will try to keep my mayhem as awe-summm as she thinks I am. This is my first award, and I think that’s the coolest thing to tell someone. (Am still trying to figure out which one is Mr. News Readin’ when I’m visiting Atlanta watching each and every news channel… hmmm.) Thanks Mrs. News Readin’ - I think you’re Awe-Summm too! One of my favorite reads. She is dangerously smart, witty and I would absolutely love to treat her with a drink the next time I'm in my hometown.... without Big Girl and Little Man. Of course.
As the newly crowned Queen, I am obligated to do the following:1. List 7 things that make me Awe-Summm!!! 2. Pass this onto 7 bloggers. 3. Let those bloggers know that they have been tagged. 4. Link to Her Majesty who tagged me. 5. Copy the picture onto my sidebar to let the world know I am the Queen! (Not sure if I can manage this...)
Seven things that make me Awe-Summm!!!
1. I have sister who is truly one of my best friends and I miss not living closer. She keeps me grounded and she thinks I’m funny.
2. I have a husband who is totally fun to be around.
3. I have some of THE best friends, old and new - Smart, witty, talented and funny ladies.
4. I can say I’m sorry and admit my mistakes. I hate people who can’t or won’t do that.
5. I’m a simple girl. What you see is what you get - I don't take myself too seriously.
6. I am pretty awesome at the monogramming and sewing. Hence, the business.
7. My kids alone think I’m the best mom ever. That’s what matters at the end of my day.
We are also directed to tag 7 people:(in no particular order)
1. Kerrigan Boys-One of my smart, witty, talented and funny friends ;)
2. My Monogrammed Tahoe-She is just too funny… and she monograms!
3. Ashley.Unscripted-Just plain funny!
4. Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone-Fabulous Design sense!
5. Jewish Girl In WASP’s clothing-Wishing I lived in NYC in my 20s because of her.
6. Fishy Busyness - Very witty. Very funny.
7. House of Turquoise - Most unbelievable design eye candy!
I love checking in with all of you for a good laugh, good design... but mostly just goodness!