Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Halloween. Happy Thanksgving. Merry Christmas.

Where did September go? Or October for that matter. Now is when I hit the ground running and don't stop until Christmas Eve. I'm tired already.

I do love this time of year. Lots of family birthdays. Trick or treating. Cool weather. The kind that if I still was running, I would totally be running in. Cool, sunny, 70. I digress. Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping. Our anniversary. 10 to be exact! Christmas.

And in just a short week's time, Simply Stitched Monograms will be celebrating 5 amazing years! SSM online is almost here. Its alot of work to code all that stuff! Thank goodness I have 2 amazing people making it happen for me. They are awesome, and I can't wait to show you what they've done to put SSM online! It's worth the wait. Pinky swear.

I also have lots of goodies coming my way for Christmas this week. I will post all on my Simply Stitched Blog. So, stay tuned. Think teacher gifts, stocking stuffers, mom and always baby. See you after the UPS Santa arrives this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment