Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bleh!

I owe my blog more than this boring post... ALOT more, like actually posting more than bi-monthly. But, feel sorry for me... I have strep and fluid in both ears. I spent an hour at the doctor's today with Little Man to find that out. From 4:30 to 5:30 with no snacks, no juice, and not even a crayon & paper in sight. My fault, no? I was screwed before I even got there.

When I get out from under the mountain of laundry that never goes away and the monogramming to be done before I leave town, I will post my fun finds from market. Here's a sneak peek...

Maybe I'll even get around to posting some pictures of the paint, wallpaper and fabrics the fabulous decorator I hired is working on for the house. All of which I will be selling my left arm to buy... sheesh. Please come into my foyer...
My last post included my first posted picture (of my cute Big Girl and Little Man) and it took FOREVER to download into the blog! Am I doing something wrong or is it always that slow?!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment