Sunday, August 15, 2010

Twas the Night Before School....

The night before school when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, got rid of the mouse. The lunches were made by mother with care, in hopes that morning would soon be there. The children were nestled all snug in there beds, while visions of the school yard danced in their head. CPA was catching up on the days' news and I had just settled down with a hot cup of decaf {and a brownie or two}...

Ahhh.... first day of school for Big Girl {2nd Grade} and Little Man. Who, is not that little. Tomorrow is his first day of kindergarten. Tomorrow is my last, first day as a kindergartner's mom. This makes me full of emotion. Soooo happy for him! He could not be more excited! Sad a little, because I have no more preschoolers in the house. Happy a little, because I have no more preschoolers in the house. You get that, right?

Well, I'm back starting tomorrow. To doing lots of things with my new found 8 hr/5 day/week freedom. Back to blogging. But really, back to work. I've been working on my newest baby.... no not number three. Lawd. My website. It's been a long spring/summer. Full of mayhem. Of course. But she finally should arrive just in time to celebrate Simply Stitched Monograms' 5 year anniversary in the next month or so. I am so excited to share her with you when she arrives. Until then, I'll be getting back to routine, getting our lives {and house} back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment